Electronic Lock Advice Please

I have two doors that I would like to fit electronic locks to and I'd like
some advice as to exactly what I am looking for.

The first door is my study door, which opens into the study.
I have just fitted a fire door and have previously buried a fairly
substantial two wire cable down the side of the door frame, inside the
room,
which terminates adjacent to where I expect the lock to go.
I have a single gang back box buried in the wall to the right of the door
which is intended to take a keypad.
This box could be changed to a double gang one if necessary.
I have previously run a couple of cables, one multi core and one twin wire
into this back box.
I imagine that the electronics will be hidden up in the roof space so that
vandalising the keypad won't have any effect.

The second door is my "parcel" door, which currently has a five
lever
mortice lock fitted.
This is located on the front of the house and opens outwards.
I would like to fit an electronic lock which will allow me to
readily/easily
change the code on a regular basis as I hope to be issuing a code number
for
the door with each on-line purchase.
I don't have any requirement for a separate keypad, but can accommodate one
if required.

Many thanks

Tracey