From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxx>=0D
=0D
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:17:41 =0D
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>=0D
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Internet enabled central heating controller=0D
=0D
Sorry for the dense question but i'm sure someone on here will be able to
a=
nswer this.=0D
=0D
What's the difference between a low voltage i.e. 12v and a mains voltage
i.=
e. 230v programmable thermostat.=0D
=0D
On the heatmiser site they have both with similar functions altho only the
=
low voltage ones have the network capability. =0D
=0D
The advice from heatmiser seems to have said that both can accept any
feed,=
i.e. a low voltage one can accept 230v on two wires instead of three.=0D
=0D
Very confused on this one, any help please?!?!?!=0D
=0D
Thanks=0D
=0D
Noel=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Andy Davies <dajdavies@...> wrote:=0D
>=0D
> They're all so flipping expensive...=0D
> =0D
> 2009/5/21 Kevin Hawkins <yahoogroupskh@...>=0D
> =0D
> > How about..=0D
> > http://www.proliphix.com/products-network-basic.htm=0D
> >=0D
> > K=0D
> >=0D
> > noel_pilot wrote:=0D
> > > Hi all,=0D
> > >=0D
> > > I know the discussion around automated heating systems comes
up but t=
he=0D
> > answers seem to be more geared to full systems with remote
controlled t=
rv's=0D
> > etc.=0D
> > >=0D
> > > I'm just looking for a 'reasonably priced' network
connectable heatin=
g=0D
> > controller.  Ideally this would be programmable as normal but
with a ne=
twork=0D
> > socket for web page or similar access that I could amend the
programs,=
=0D
> > advance or boost from a web page.=0D
> > >=0D
> > > Does anyone know of anything suitable?!?!  Without spending
a fortune=
of=0D
> > course!=0D
> > >=0D
> > > Thanks=0D
> > >=0D
> > > Noel=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> > >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> >=0D
> =0D
> =0D
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]=0D
>=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D