Re: Internet enabled central heating controller

  • Subject: Re: Internet enabled central heating controller
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 07:23:46 -0000

Afraid not, just a bog standard house alarm.

I googled around last night and did come across the Heatmiser Netmonitor
wh=
ich as I was hoping to use a Heatmiser PRT programmable stat is quite
attra=
ctive.

I can buy the PRT for =A345 and then if and when I want to add the remote
c=
apability to it I can buy the netmonitor for =A3350, that connects to one
o=
r more PRT's and any other heatmiser kit you have and provides you with
int=
ernet access to the config pages/status pages.

Anything similar out there just on the controller side?

Thanks

Noel

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Ben McCormack <yahoogroup@...> wrote:

> Are you using comfort for the alarm. If so there is a ppugin
that=20=20
> connects to honeywell smartfit that gives some of the functions
you=20=20
> are looking for
>=20
> Regards
> Ben McCormack
>=20
> On 20 May 2009, at 23:01, "noel_pilot" <HA@...> wrote:
>=20
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I know the discussion around automated heating systems comes up
but =
=20
> > the answers seem to be more geared to full systems with
remote=20=20
> > controlled trv's etc.
> >
> > I'm just looking for a 'reasonably priced' network
connectable=20=20
> > heating controller.  Ideally this would be programmable as
normal=20=20
> > but with a network socket for web page or similar access that
I=20=20