Re: Internet enabled central heating controller

Noel,

Have a look at the Barionet. Not a CH controller as such, but would be
capable of performing those functions (I think, but the specs don't
mention a timer/clock). Or a xAP NetIOM?
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/New-Products/Barionet-Ethernet-IO-device.htm=

HTH,

Tim.

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:01 PM, noel_pilot <HA@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know the discussion around automated heating systems comes up but
the a=
nswers seem to be more geared to full systems with remote controlled trv's
=
etc.

> I'm just looking for a 'reasonably priced' network connectable heating
co=
ntroller. =A0Ideally this would be programmable as normal but with a
networ=
k socket for web page or similar access that I could amend the programs,
ad=
vance or boost from a web page.

> Does anyone know of anything suitable?!?! =A0Without spending a
fortune o=
f course!