Latest message you have seen: Re: New Build

Bright mix at source DMX LED downlights

  • Subject: Bright mix at source DMX LED downlights
  • From: Paul Gale <groups2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:06:49 +0100

Just got this from my LED lighting supplier (They make high quality
LED lig=
hting, so of which I've installed in my loft office) - may be of interest
t=
o someone...

Dear Customer,

See details on our brand new CE3 6-pack<http://www.abstractavr.com/Download=
s/ce3-6pack-TRADE.pdf>. The CE3 is Abstract's brightest low energy
(3.6W) C=
olour Changing Down Light ever! With integrated mix at source technology,
I=
talian optics and high quality build this is Abstract's finest hour. We
hav=
e taken an industry's essential and completely revamped it in the form of
a=
fully functional and easy to setup 6-pack which comes with an LUD36 DMX dr=
iver and LUC01 controller for only =A3250 trade! (two x 6-packs order
minim=
um). Note: Individual product prices will be priced higher.

That works out at only =A341.66 per light unit driven and controlled! We'd
=
like to see anyone else offer high quality UK manufactured "Mix at
source" =
LED down light setups at this price.

The CE3 is so capable in light output and vibrant colour rendering that it
=
has effortlessly replaced our LU3 Down light. The CE3 delivers even more
li=
ght with even greater mixing effect achieving bursts of mood throughout
any=
venue. And although our LU3 has over the years delivered fantastic colour =
changing effect, due to the competitive nature of the CE3 it is simply no
m=
atch and has therefore been dethroned and removed from our product range.

We have built an initial 100 CE3 6-Packs and do not expect these to last.
S=
ecure your essential 6-pack today.

Paul.

signatur=