RE: Clipsal integration

:) It was only the last para meant with any sinicism

I'm genuinely pleased that Cbus is getting recognised by the AV people. I
love Cbus to bits and its still our prefered control system. We've dabled
with a couple of others, Rako, Anylight, but Cbus is still head and
shoulders above them for flexibility/programmability and cost - but you
know
that already !!

I don't think Clipsal UK (as was) or Schneider have done much to promote
the
brand as an integratable residential product. Let alone keep Integrators
upto date with new product releases ;)

I remember a Netstreams training day at least 3 years ago, maybe more, and
was amazed to see a US product with Rako integration out of the box. Rako
seems to have been far more pro-active in ensuring their product worked
with
everybody elses system - Opus/Living Control/Netstreams/Systemline etc. all
of which have been doing it for years.

I'd love to think that Clipsal/Schneider are responsible for these new
drivers appearing, but I would hazard a guess not....

Dean.