RE: Re: Mac Mini v Popcorn Hour A110

I was just replying to your comment that PVR functionality couldn't ever be
added to the PCH and I was simply pointing out that other, similar,
product=
do have such functionality as an option...

I am always looking at routes forward with this - you know it's been a
little pet project of mine for several years now and yes I've been looking
at the possibility of writing an app to do the selection of movies for this
on a modern Pronto but they're =A3800ish each just for a remote and not
rea=
lly
a practical "one in each room" solution. At the moment one of the
guys at
work is looking at YAMJ which seems to be a pretty good looking HTML based
interface to the PCH and there's also a skin for it which looks like Plex.
=20
> No doubt you'll want the last word again though.
>
> :)
>=20
> M.

That doesn't sound particularly friendly there Mark and I'm actually quite
offended by the comment.

Last time I checked I thought it said the "_d" in ukha_d stood
for
discussion? Aren't we having a discussion here? Surely this kind of
information is useful for anyone who is considering a media player of
whatever kind or description?

Phil