Re: Mac Mini v Popcorn Hour A110

  • Subject: Re: Mac Mini v Popcorn Hour A110
  • From: "automatedhomeuk" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 12:03:36 -0000

> that it can't deal with multiple disc DVD's or files where a movie is
> split across two discs or files.

What do you mean here Ken?  I have plenty of movies split across two files
that play fine.

> You're also stuck with IR,

Not true, there's a built in webserver you can use for control, but surely
IR is what most people want?

> the best you can do is to use codes from
> Apple TV which are limited.

Why limited?  I can do everything I need from the Apple remote - there are
many commands....

http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/Apple_Remote

Also, since v7 Plex has supported Harmony remote out of the box

http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/Harmony_Support

M.