Re: [OT] Logitech Harmony Remote Software not working ?

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Logitech Harmony Remote Software not working ?
  • From: "alanmiddleton74" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 00:25:00 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, craig <craigc.lists@...> wrote:

> > Is any one else having a problem with this? Is it a problem with
> > logitech's servers today (http://members.harmonyremote.com
also seems
> > to fail at the same places) or something specific to my machines.
>
> Not having any problems today (4th) @ 9:30.
>
> Using 7.5.0 + IE7
>
> Could it be your AV/Firewall? Check the logs, or disable and try
again.

> Re support, its best to call after 14:00, as that is when L2 are
online in
> Canada, before that its only L1 that are available.

Thanks Craig.

I finally got it working by using my T-mobile data card as opposed to
regular lan / wireless. I'm not sure if there is something odd going on
with the ISP (seems to be the only network connection failing) or if the
remote software didn't like the multitude of network connections available
and decided to use a disconnected one.

Kind Regards,

Alan.