Re: Help, three optical inputs - matrix switcher? converter? toslink switch?

  • Subject: Re: Help, three optical inputs - matrix switcher? converter? toslink switch?
  • From: "noel_pilot" <noel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:56:18 -0000

Looks interesting, might be able to do part of the job. Cheers both.

The statement:

Each input connection will only correspond to the matching output
connection.
For example, a Component Video cable attached to Component Video Input 1
can only be viewed via the
Component Video Output Socket and cannot be displayed via the S-Video,
Composite Video or Stereo
Audio RCA Output Sockets

Is very similar to the info I was finding in the amp manuals.  This joytech
box could handle the switching for me, certainly making the whole process
easier then would just need a converter to take the toslink optical output
into analog to go into the tv.

Either that or has anyone got an amp/receiver that they're looking to sell,
it's definitely sods law that I only just sold my old Marantz amp had an
issue with analogue inputs but worked fine with digital!!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <groups@...> wrote:

> How about one of these?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cmemqy
>
> Rob