RE: Re: Just bought an iPod Touch...

*chuckle* Went and bought a "dock" for the iPod Touch today
(hey - one more
docking / charging station to add to the collection) so now my 160Gb
"Classic" can sit next to the 32Gb "Touch" whilst they
sync and charge. :-D

Anyway - had to laugh at the dock - everything in there has little seals on
it - even the iPod dock adapters! Unwrapping that reminded me of the film
"Ultraviolet" where even the coffee cups were supplied in little
sterilised
packages. :-D

Phil