RE: Re: Just bought an iPod Touch...

I'd forgotten just how much I *REALLY* hate iTunes...

Where's the button that just makes it do what it's told and simply move
music and video files to the device for me to play later? Why does it have
to try to catalogue and standardise everything into libraries? At least I
can stop Windows Media Player doing that!

I'm just waiting for the day when Windows Media Player, Media Centre and
iTunes get themselves into a fight to the death as each one moves and
manipulates each others media slightly causing the next one to jump in and
try to manipulate it back - that'll be a fight to the bitter end that will
be worth buying hardware for!

Phil