Re: CurrentCost external install

  • Subject: Re: CurrentCost external install
  • From: "Paul Bendall" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:01:38 -0000

That reminds me. Our water meter is on the public footpath in a group
of 4 or 5. I'm not sure which one is mine, does anyone know how to
tell?

Secondly I am not sure whether the water board would be happy
tempering with it and therefore I wonder if I should go or another
meter as the it enters the house under the kitchen sink?

Paul