RE: Problem with Lantronix Port Server

  • Subject: RE: Problem with Lantronix Port Server
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:08:49 -0000

Hi John,

Thanks for this...

Something strange is happening... I have had to put the MSS4 to one side
at the moment as I am now looking at setting up my 1wire hub HA7NET
which looks very good so far.

I have had an issue with the LAN connection (room wiring) which meant I
couldn't connect to the HA7NET. This is the same wiring I was using
testing the MSS4 so this may be affecting reliable operation? I had
managed to browse the internal web pages and telnet to the MSS4 using
the wiring though so I need to try again with a direct cable to the
Ethernet switch.

Thanks again for the ideas.

Nigel