RE: Pics of my Kat5 rack enclosure

Hi Keith

Next time, if you don't mind paying a few quid for them, try this lot for
your front panels. I have used them for both work and home and they are
easy
to use and the end result is very professional. You can even have text for
your front panel and or any HPGL file to generate graphics.

Front Panel Express

http://www.schaeffer-ag.de/

Your 19" panels would be easy. It supports the sizes and puts in the
holes
at the corners for you. The rear would still need to be by hand as not sure
how you could do that part. I don't work for them, just a happy customer.

Dave.