RE: Re: IR receivers - plasma filters?

Why would it need to be in a dark room? It is developed but never
exposed in the camera (so the film is black I guess).

Sounds like a good idea - and yes, I was thinking about the bits at the end
of some old negatives - not sure I have any around, must have been 20 years
or so since I last took real film!

Paul.