Re: Network and Broadband Speed Monitoring

Hiya!

I've been running MRTG for ages - works well. It dumps down html files
that I can pick up off my web server, or I guess you can save to a local
file and just get IE to open them directly.

There are numerous plugins for graphing all sorts of things but its main
focus is traffic through a router. All you need to have available is
SNMP monitoring (again see your router config pages) set up for the
program to read it.

http://oss.oetiker.ch/mrtg/

HTH
Wayne/