RE: [OT] (ish) Help looking for mobo recommendation

I *could*... - but I'd have to buy one... Which would be a shame since
I've=
got a fairly recent core-2 sitting here idle...

Also, I believe the Intel CPU's currently still have the (perhaps slight,
p=
erhaps even imaginary) edge in both computing performance, and (more
import=
antly to me), in TDP. One of the main reasons for rebuilding this box is
re=
duce its power consumption from the current (frankly ludicrous) 200W to
som=
ething a bit more sensible...

Paul G.

ONLY if the