From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gordon
Sent: 11 January 2009 16:42
To: UKHA Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] [OT] (ish) Help looking for mobo recommendation

I *could*... - but I'd have to buy one... Which would be a shame since I've
got a fairly recent core-2 sitting here idle...

Also, I believe the Intel CPU's currently still have the (perhaps slight,
perhaps even imaginary) edge in both computing performance, and (more
importantly to me), in TDP. One of the main reasons for rebuilding this box
is reduce its power consumption from the current (frankly ludicrous) 200W
something a bit more sensible...

Paul G.