Re: Xbox (classic) HDD upgrade

This one is prob more what you are after
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/533828

with files via rapid share
http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/557450#3371151

Looks like you have just given me an afternoon project... now where
did I leave that 250Gb IDE HD?

Sean

--
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do, and they
will surprise you with their ingenuity.