SC9000 X10 Security Console PSU failures. Anyone else?

  • Subject: SC9000 X10 Security Console PSU failures. Anyone else?
  • From: "David Brown" <daveb81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:50:21 +0000

Hi all

I have had installed a Marmitek SC9000 security console for a few years now
and finally got round to using the X10 side of it last spring (2008). I
couldn't get the consoles X10 signals to work with any devices. After a lot
of playing around, I found out from Simply Automate (where I bought it
from)
that it could be the power supply at fault. They agreed to replace it for
free which cured the problem. I have not used the X10 much since then until
a few weeks ago. The console wont control the X10 devices again and now the
siren wont sound when the alarm is triggered. I have checked that all the
settings are correct but the siren never sounds. I'm guessing the power
supply is playing up again and will get back in contact with Simply
Automate. The alarm may be at fault this time although it does ring out
when
triggered. I don't suppose others here are using the same device and are
having the same or similar problems?

Cheers.