Problems with a Colour Touch Screen

  • Subject: Problems with a Colour Touch Screen
  • From: "antonis.sifakis" <asifakis@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 14:40:55 -0000

Hello,

In a installation, we used a colour touch screen for controlling
electric shutters and insect screens (the gear was installed before
the shutter relay become available) since the installer of the
shutters wanted 3 sec between diverse move of the shutter (up/down).

Unfortunately the CTC is freezing very often. We contact Schneider.
They gave us a new flash memory card without any result. They told us
to shorten the code but still we have the same problems.

Can anyone please check the code to see if there is any problem
because we don't have much experience with CTC? The CTC at this time
controls only shutters and insect screens since the committing is
incomplete.

http://rapidshare.com/files/181058729/Project_298.zip.html

The customers ask for replacement but we have to be sure that the CTC
is defected ...