Windows Home Server

I have had a very strange situation with my WHS over the past few
days.  I
could not get my notebook to backup - it failed every time, even though
other machine are backing up successfully.

I wondered whether it was because I added another HDD recently, so I
removed
that.  No change.  Then I deleted (moved!) a huge video file I am working
on
off my notebook in case it couldn't cope with that.  No change!

I've been into the Event Viewer log, and it seems that every two hours, WHS
warns that the licence has expired, and gives me an hour.  Then it just
restarts.  I guess that my backup takes too long and therefore doesn't
avoid
the time when the server shuts down each time.

In the Windows Home Server Console, under resources, it says my licence
expires 12/02/2009.  I remember now someone else saying that this date
isn't
accurate.  I also know I've had it for at least 120 days!

Two questions - am I right in assuming that this behaviour is simply
because
the licence has expired?
Secondly, can anyone recommend where I can buy WHS?!

Thanks

Alex.