Re: Home Automation Integration and touchscreen front end

Somebody mention touchscreens? ;) ;)

I have some beauties going at knock down price right now - 15" (XP
Embedded)
and 8" (Windows CE).

See Here for specs <http://www.domialifestyle.com/15%27%27%20inch.asp>

Additional docs here <http://www.domialifestyle.com/Documentation.asp>

The prices listed on the site are already way below cost price - they're
end
of line for me/us - so there is room for a little bit of haggling if you
like the look of them!

(They're designed to be the ultimate UI to Harmony Server - but I'm
currently customising the image to include a web browser, for a chap who
wants to control his SqueezeCentre through it too).....

Questions / offers *OFFLIST* if you'd be so kind.

Thanks,

Rob

--
Rob Iles

Harmony - www.domialifestyle.com
Software Development - www.rob-iles.co.uk/rmidevelopment

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Rob_Iles
Skype: rob_iles
12seconds: http://12seconds.tv/channel/rmi

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109