RE: Re: Universal Remote Control

> You've now had this for about a year yes?

Just looked back at the review, 2 years this month :-o

http://bit.ly/eiTY

> How have you found it in everyday use? Is it OK for channel surfing
etc

It's been great.  It's a different type of remote obviously, so takes some
time to get used to the layout, but the family all get along with it fine.

> What is it best at doing

Setup with "Tasks" like the Harmonys - "Watch TV",
"Watch MCE", "Play Game"
etc.  I've never owned a Harmony but the Pronto's strength is in it's
flexibility.  Have a look at the ProntoEdit Pro software and run the
emulator to get an idea of how it all works.  Available to download here...

http://bit.ly/UEQS

> and how nice have you got your screens?

My setup is still based on the default theme so looks similar to this...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/images/news/tsu9600_front.jpg
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/images/news/tsu9600_screen4.png

M.

Limited Time Offer - Free iPhone VAT Calculator
http://berble.com/index.php/component/content/article/109