From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Alex Monaghan
Sent: 18 February 2009 09:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

OK, I took the plunge and bought one of these, however, didn't order the
cable as I guess I miss-understood the reply I got from the ebay question I
raised.

The support page on the current cost site suggests the cable includes a
serial to USB chip. Can I assume therefore that the output on the RJ45 is
RS232 compatible? If so, does anyone have the pin-out of the RJ45?