Re: Re: New Current Cost Unit on sale...

Just for comparison, our 3 bed semi in Bath, Somerset has a base load
of 50w-100w (1 Viglen MPC, Current Cost and fridge kicking in every so
often make it sit at 50w but peak at 100w). Sat in front of the 42" TV
with sky box and 1 or two lights on makes it 400w-500w and peak is
about 3kw when the kettle, washing machine and dishwasher are on at
the same time.

See:-
http://linuxuk.org/current_cost

Regards,
Jamie.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:37 AM, Dean Barrett <dean@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I cant get my base load below 1400w :(
>
> Max draw I've seen is 9500w !!
>
> We're much better with the lighting now, but it's the 3 x PC's running
24x7,
> the mac mini, popcorn hour, and god knows what else that isnt
helping...

> Dean.

SkyHD.
> Much more reliable but I think the user interface is pants compared to
MCE