[FS][ADVERT] X10 Issues / Noise Problems? X10 FM10 Filters

  • Subject: [FS][ADVERT] X10 Issues / Noise Problems? X10 FM10 Filters
  • From: craig <craigc.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:34:47 -0000

I have 5 working/tested FM10=92s (Plugin X-10 filters) for sale, =A315
each=
+
postage or all 5 for =A360+postage.

=20

These plugin filters will cure X10 noise problems caused by switch mode
psu=92s. I used them very successfully with 4/6 way extensions plugged in,
=
and
electronic devices plugged into 4/6 way.

=20

I no longer have X10, so these are gathering dust in my office J

=20

Preference will be give to anyone you wants to take all 5.

=20

Replies off list please.

=20

Cheers,