Re: Outside/Inside Temperature Sensor location

Indeed. In many applications its repeatability that is important, not
accuracy, that is to say that it doesn't really matter what the
*actual* temperature is, just that the measuring device always reports
the same value as it did before for that temperature.

Cheers,

Tim.