RE: Outside/Inside Temperature Sensor location

  • Subject: RE: Outside/Inside Temperature Sensor location
  • From: "Phil White" <phil.white1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 22:27:21 -0000

Never mind buying a calibrated temp sensor.  If you have an air
leakage test
done on a new build the tester must use a very accurate and certified temp
sensor to work out air density and such like.  I just borrowed this for 30
mins while he was setting up and recalibrated all of my heatmiser stats
(which had been uncalibrated by the touchpad thing due to a version
mismatch
grrrrr!)

Phil