Re: Adding CCTV

  • Subject: Re: Adding CCTV
  • From: "pjqx" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:27:11 -0000

Simon,

in the 9 years of your legacy system what important events have been
captured?  Do you have an idea of the TCO over those 9 years.  Would
you consider what you got over 9 years worth what you paid in total?

TIA

Tim.

"Simon Coates" <simon@...> wrote:

> Ben,
>
> I went for a standalone CCTV system - Vista Columbus multiplexer -
nearly nine years old recording 24 hours a day and still going strong!

http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/uk/products_details.php?product_assoc_id=88