Re: Fw: Convert USB HDDs to NAS units

Hi - this was a while ago and I was wondering about replacing my
NSLU2=20
with some of these. Have you had a chance to try it yet ?

In particular I am thinking about remotely powering on/off the unit=20
which I can't do with the NSLU2 as they don't restart when power is=20
reapplied.

Thanks,

Simon

In message <492E60DA.3040306@xxxxxxx>, Geoff H=20