Re: PCH A-110 on ibood

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@...>
wrote:

>=20=20
> > I notice the A-110 is at =A3170 on ibood today
>=20
> Nice find.  Thanks
>=20
> M.

Mine arrived today.

1. Unit delivered to wrong address
2. Unit has heavy scoring across front and appears 2nd hand or at very
least a bad refurb.
3. No UK power lead supplied and a useless adaptor for UK to Continent
instead of other way round.

Contacting RMA dept to return,  Not a good first experience of iBood :(

Device itself while playing back HD MKVs really well has a truely
awful UI / user experience.

Looks like I'll have to wait a while longer for Mac mini and Plex.

M.