Re: PCH A-110 on ibood

Oh dear!
Mine arrived last Friday.

Came in sealed box, seals intact. Yes, adaptor is crap but it's a
standard IEC (kettle) lead....

Put a 1TB Samsung in it - makes nzb donwloads easy, though throttled
by the ISP :-( Hopefully it will get updated to support SSL...

So far 95% pleased with it. I've had no problems with MKV yet but on
mostly SD output, though HD material. One or two hangs when trying to
download and play at the same time. There's another firmware upgrade
due soon for the A-110, the A100 got one recently.

So far has good WAF and TAF (teenage acceptance factor, who thought
Youtube on it rocked!).
Looking forward to the mvpmcx2 capability as an HD front end to GBPVR.