RE: [OT] Vista MCE DVD playback

Hmm.. that would be OK, the current connection to the plasma is
DVI-out
to the Analog VGA-in via a DVI-Dsub adapter... the plasma only has 1
HDMI in (occupied), and the PC input is analog VGA...

I suppose the "correct" UKHA-ers answer would be to buy a new
plasma
with more HDMI inputs.... :-)

Paul G.

DVI rather
> than
> HDMI though.
>
> Phil

want
it
> > jolly well stay that way! - anyone know of a way I can make the
> display
> > configuration "stick", and stop "helpfully"
changing my preferences