Free to collect - 2 x old IBM stinkpads

These have been lying about for a few years and are surplus to
requirements.  Before I send them to silicon heaven I thought I would
see if there was any interest from fellow hoarders.  They are:

IBM 560E - Pentium
IBM 240 - Celeron

They are not much to get excited about.  Batteries are knackered, no OS
to speak of, and limited memory.  No USB of course, but they do both
have PSUs, and there is one floppy drive and one CD drive between them
(PCMCIA).  I also have a range of PCMCIA network cards.  The screens may
be useful if nothing else.

Mail me if you are interested, but I don't really want to send them
anywhere.  If you are anywhere in Herts, Beds, Bucks then picking them
up would be straightforward.

Wishing you all seasons groanings,

Simon H