Re: Re: Room temperature measuring system

I'm not sure just what you're wanting to use this system for but worth
checking that the Oregon Scientific sensors are going to be suitable,
especially if it is for temperature regulation.

Some things to look at..

They might have limited temperature steps that they can report eg 1 C
...might not report very frequently
.. might have significant thermal inertia / coupling to the casing  i.e.
not very responsive
...might have a hysteresis re their reporting steps or intervals

A lot of these factors would be to reduce radio transmissions to a
minimum to conserve battery life.  1-wire sensors might be much more
suitable - and cheaper - although I know you want wireless..