Re: HD Video Media Server - can they be made to work?

This is something that we all need to get a handle on sometimes.  I do
not
believe that there is such a thing as a "point of no return".
You have
spent the time/money so far - it is gone and in the case of time - gone for
good!

The only question should be "am I prepared to spend the time/money to
carry
on to reach my original goal or stop now and go a different route to a
revised goal?".  If it is not working for you - look for something
better.
We (I) spend too much time following rabbit trails only to realise I would
gave got somewhere better, sooner, if I had changed direction at the point
realised it was beginning to go the way of the pear.

</ramble>

;oj