Re: Re: Smart Meters

better still, why not feed water, gas, telephone and electricity all
down the same pipe :-)

Regards
Martin

Martin Howell
ICT Project Consultant
07949 138454

Grizelli Associates Limited
working in partnership with Northgate Information Systems

stuart Billinghurst wrote:
> Why don't the service suppliers get together to produce a home hum,
with
> more than just the electric connected, GAS Water etc all on the same
> meter/hub so that all billing is accurate?
>
> Or is electric just good publicity at the moment?

, craig
>>> EON don't have smart meters, but they do have pretty graphs on
their
>>> website
>>> (its called energy tracker) that show your gas &
electricity usage per
>>> month
>>> and this will show trends and compare to last year, based on
your
> 'manual'
>>> meter readings. I guess the more readings you give the more
accurate it
>>> will
>>> be.
>>>
>>> I have just checked online and it says I reduced my
electricity