Re: Smart Meters

Hi John,

When I looked into this myself it seemed the short answer was it depends
where you live.

If you are in the west midlands EON were offering smart meter tariffs.

First Utility are offering are offering smart meters in both east and west
midlands.

Most of the comparison site now have a tick box for smart meter
availability

Cheers

Paul