Re: Re: 100 watt light bulbs

I fit them in all properties, we simply don't put the 'big light in
the
middle', fit 2 or 3 etc.

My own house hasnt seen a filament for got to be well over 7 years, cant
remember the last time I changed a bulb. Gone is the winter ritual a
changing a few in quick succession as the dark night come. No dragging the
ladders out for the staircases.

>From a energy saving point its nuts to be buying 100w bulbs.

Ive just bought Phillips cfl's at 10 for a pound for my next project. Sent
the wife poundland or similar. Bought 150 of them.

Steve.