Re: Re: Sonos

Hi  Tony

> Funnily enough i was waiting for this! ;-)

Of course my initial reaction was panic ...;-)

> tbh haven't done much development on medianet for a long time

Although my setup is just a simple single Exstreamer  it works fine for
me....

>Will be quite a while before all the rio's etc are replaced though

Just had a look at the Sonos kit and the controller does look nice ;-) if
my
little shack was a lot lot bigger i would be tempted ....Its not cheap but
on the up side you can build it up as funds are available....
Good Luck with the sonos ...keep us posted on your sonos venture ;-)
Frank