Re: Sonos

  • Subject: Re: Sonos
  • From: "tonytofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 05:49:43 -0000

Wow, just... WOW

It arrived yesterday evening and really pleased with it, though still need
to play with it more

One thing i particularly liked, before it arrived, was the line-in as i
intended to connect my nad tuner but haven't for now as the local stations
i wanted are all available thru the internet radio on it. Was really
pleased with how well they played and the fact there was almost no delay
before they started playing

Setup was a doddle too, and the iphone app works great

My tranquilpc is due to arrive today as well, so will be setting up my WHS
over the bank holiday. Will be glad to be rid of the noisy server i have
now

Next up will be a sonos for the kitchen and one for the main bedroom, but
got to decide on which ZP to get for the bedroom

> Agree with all that's been said Tony.  Sonos is a great purchase. An
> installer telling me not that long ago that most of the
"pro" hard wired