Re: Re:Need to switch immersion heater on/off possibly with relay?

I agree with Aaron.

I used an AW12 micromodule which is rated at 16A to switch two electric
towel rails with a total load of 10A.  After just over a 9 months of use
once per day the contacts have now welded so the module is useless.

Switch the load with a contactor which is designed to handle high
current switching and possible arcing.

HTH,

Simon