RE: Re: Basic questions about "video streaming"

Cheers for the info Phil

If you're using AnyDVD I assume you get a load of MT2S files ? I hadnt
tried
this - do PCH and others play these natively ?

I tried YAMJ which worked pretty good - biggest problem I have with all
these is that if my folders arent named properly i.e. Transformers (2007)
etc. etc. scrapping by any of the systems seems pretty random. I have found
that converting to hi-def stuff to .ts means I can give it a meaningfull
file name which definitely seems to have helped, and I assume if I do the
same to all my vobs to iso's that'll help scrapping too.

Next thing to try is a droboshare so I don't rely on my USB/HTPC
connection,
and maybe a lil Gigabit switch connecting just my Mac/A-100/Droboshare and
HTPC together and then connect this back to my house router.

Dean.