From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of P=
aul Gordon
Sent: 29 September 2008 09:44
To: UKHA Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing
=
hates me!

I have an XBOX-to-USB adapter cable that I've borrowed from Stuart White
(Thanks Stuart!) so I'll be able to do my other 2 boxes pretty easily.
I'd still like to get my own USB cable sorted out though, as I don't
particularly fancy going down the road of doing the fitting of a proper
USB port to any of my boxes... - hardware mods are too much of a PITA
frankly.

Off to fleabay to search for some old wired controllers I guess...

Paul G.