Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!

  • Subject: Re: XBOX Softmod - there *IS* a god, - and he effing hates me!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:17:13 -0000

To all you guys who are having success would anyone fancy loaning (or
selling) me the Action replay and xbox memory card so I can share the
love as it were!!

I've got a chipped xbox but want to pick up a few more (going to town
tomorrow to get some!!) and soft mod them, i only want xbmc on there
and dont need to change hard drive so def easier than messing with
chips, only remaining mod then will be to do the IR power on mod to them.

So rather than me scouring fleabay for the AR and memory unit would
someone loan me them in exchange for some beer tokens or a charity
donation?!?!

Replies offlist please

I'm in Exeter btw and would turn around quickly.

Cheers

Noel