From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marchino Sisi
Sent: 24 September 2008 14:37
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] IR control of Kramer AV switch

=20

This is interesting as I=92m looking into the possibility of using a
Kramer=
av
switch, but was wondering how to control it remotely from other rooms. I
di=
ask Kramer a similar question, but they responded that they did not support
such a setup and could not offer any advice.

You could possibly use a USB-UIRT to receive an IR signal and then convert
that to RS232 using something like Girder, but that relies on a PC running
24/7.

Would be interested if you get a working solution.

Marchino