Re: Owl/Electrisave and Currentcost meter graphs [was: [OT] Google Streetview car spotted]

Very Pretty :) (and I'm sure useful too, if I read it properly).

Just wondering what you used for graphing - looks very reminiscent of
MRTG/RRDTool...

R.

2008/9/21 James Fidell <james@xxxxxxx>

>   Mark McCall wrote:
> >> now have pretty graphs of power usage on a web server.
> >
> > Nice. Any screengrabs?
>
> See if this works for you:
>
> http://house.pitsfordhillfarm.co.uk/cacti/
>
> username "guest", password "guest". You should see
a set of eight
> graphs and clicking on any one should take you to more detail inasmuch
> as there can be more detail given that I've only had everything
running
> for a couple of days.
>
> "East Wing" and "West Wing" sound very grand, but
they just refer to the

--
Rob Iles

RMIDevelopment