Owl/Electrisave and Currentcost meter graphs [was: [OT] Google Streetview car spotted]

Mark McCall wrote:
>> now have pretty graphs of power usage on a web server.
>
> Nice.  Any screengrabs?

See if this works for you:

http://house.pitsfordhillfarm.co.uk/cacti/

username "guest", password "guest".  You should see a
set of eight
graphs and clicking on any one should take you to more detail inasmuch
as there can be more detail given that I've only had everything running
for a couple of days.

"East Wing" and "West Wing" sound very grand, but they
just refer to the
two separate distribution panels we have, one at each end of the house.
One has the Owl/Electrisave meter and the other a Currentcost meter
(there's a possibility of some paying work coming out of this, so I
wanted to evaluate both :)

I think the next step has to be to get all my 1-wire weather stuff
working and add graphs of windspeed, temperature, humidity etc.

James